1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp baking soda
½ cup plain yogurt
¼ tsp salt
1 tbls finely grated lemon rind
½ cup butter
1 ½ cup blueberries
¾ cup sugar
½ cup icing sugar
1 tbls lemon juice
2 tbls butter
1. Mix together flour, baking power, soda and salt.
2. In large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in yogurt and lemon rind.
4. Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture until well mixed.
5. Remove 1 cup batter and set aside. Spread rest of batter in greased 8 in spring form pan.
6. Stir blueberries into reserved batter and spread over batter in pan.
7. Bake in 350F for 45-50 min or until cake springs back when touched in centre.
8. Cool 5 min, then remove outer ring and let cool completely.
9. In small bowl, mix icing sugar, lemon juice and butter until smooth. Drizzle from spoon over cake.